Online Registration Information
Specific information about classes, costs, schedules, & registration forms are on each individual campus page. A complete list of Policies and Procedures gives details you must read before registration. But here is a brief overview:
- Non-Refundable Registration Fees and Insurance Fees are paid with online registration. (Rates vary by campus & date registered. To encourage early registration on behalf of our instructors, fees are discounted for registration prior to May 31, with rates rising continually thereafter.)
- Non-Refundable Non-Transferable Supply Fees & Tuitions are paid directly to instructors in a timely manner, no less than monthly (tuition) and immediately upon request (supply fees). Late fees are charged.
- Discipline Policy. Teachers agree to create an atmosphere of respect and discipline among their students; students who don't cooperate in this atmosphere are encouraged to change their behavior or asked to leave class.
- Probationary Status. Families returning to Summit Academy with past issues of tardiness, disruptive or disrespectful behavior, timely payments, and so forth, may be placed on probationary status or not allowed to return. Families new to Summit Academy who begin to violate any agreed upon policies may also be placed on probationary status or dismissed from the program.
- A complete Behavior & Discipline Policy is attached to Summit Academy Policies and Procedures.
- Before registering, parents must read and agree to Summit Academy Parent Assistant Expectations. After registration, parents will be asked to submit a list of specific dates to assist at the Summit Academy site their child attends.
- Summit Academy Policies and Procedures. Before registration, please read Summit Academy Policies and Procedures here. You must agree to comply with them to participate, and will be signing off on them electronically when you complete your registration form.
- Medical Release and Liability Forms. These forms must be printed, signed and turned in the first day classes begin. Click here to view and print them both. Administration must have all forms for your child(ren) to participate in classes!
- High School Students. If you are registering for high school level classes, please read these High School Academic Standards before registering. You will be asked to attend a High School meeting and must sign an official agreement at that time.
Ready to Register?
If you understand all the information above, and have thoroughly read all forms applicable to you, proceed to the online registration page for your Summit Academy campus site (if using more than one Summit Academy location/program, please begin by using the registration form for the main site you will be attending, then follow by completing secondary campus registrations):
Already registered? Wondering about adding, dropping, or changing classes? Click here...
▼ THIS IS YOUR POP WINDOW ▼